The Bridewell is the most unique student accommodation development in Liverpool – but we are pretty biased! Stylishly refurbished, this former prison building has 87-bed spaces. With accommodation set over three floors as well as a mezzanine, The Bridewell is made up of en-suite rooms and studios.
Decommissioned as a prison by the government back in 1997, The Bridewell sadly sat derelict for 16 years until we decided it was the perfect spot for some luxury Liverpool student accommodation.
Our student accommodation offers tenants the chance to live in a stylishly refurbished property, steeped in history and located right in the heart of the vibrant Liverpool student community. The Bridewell comes with all of the usual CARO features such as LCD TVs, broadband, cycle storage, laundry facilities, suitcase storage, en-suite showers and workstation. You can also rest assured that as a former prison, The Bridewell is ultra-secure.
The Bridewell, Cheapside, Liverpool L2 2DH
• Double bed as standard
• En-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin & toilet
• LCD Smart TV
• Work-station with shelves & pinboard
• Free Broadband and WiFi
• Shared kitchen with eating area, electric oven & hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster
• Lounge area with comfy sofas and LCD TV
• Rent includes heating, lighting, electricity & water charges
• On-site Gymnasium
• Cycle Store
• Laundry facilities (Additional charges apply)
• Electric central heating
Peace of Mind
• Reception open Monday to Friday
• Secure fob operated entrances
• 24 Hour emergency call out
• 24 Hour CCTV
|Rate Per Week|
|Classic Ensuite Plus||£114||£109||£104|
|Classic Studio +||N/A||N/A||£130|
Flat sizes range from 7, 8, 9, 12 and 14.